A marvel of innovation. You have instant access to 85% of a sphere, making this far and away the quickest to position ballhead. There is no vertical notch necessary. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant, smooth shell which reduces vibration transmission while allowing the user to move the gear with ease and expedience. There is no independent panning capacity, however this can be solved by using the Novoflex Universal Panorama Plate. Together these two pieces provide quicker use than all other ballheads
Novoflex Mini MagicBall Ballhead Supports 11.00 lb
Like its two bigger brothers the MagicBall and MagicBall 50, the Novoflex Mini MagicBall is a marvel of innovation. You have instant access to 85% of a sphere, making this far and away the quickest-to-position ballhead on the market. There is no vertical notch necessary!
The MagicBall surface is coated with a scratch-resistant, smooth shell which significantly reduces the transmission of vibrations while allowing the user to move the gear with ease and expedience. There is no independent panning capacity with the MagicBall, but this can be solved by using Novoflex's Universal Panorama Plate if you're so inclined. Together the two pieces provide quicker use than all other ballheads.
The Mini MagicBall can hold almost all 35mm-sized digital SLR gear, and will not creep even with an SLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens and flash attached. While it has immense locking power for its little size, it does not have tension control like the two larger models-the Mini was designed for the traveller whom needs the lightest kit possible and was willing to make such a sacrifice. If you will be tracking moving subjects with large telephoto lenses, you will be better served by the MagicBall 50.
Speedy Attachment/Detachment without Quick Release
Save the size, weight and cost of quick release mechanisms; the MagicBall's moving screw with thumbwheel is fast enough that you'll be glad to be travelling light
• Three vertical 90° notches for the ball neck
• AFC (Advanced Friction Control) system for precisely repeatable and defined friction preset
• No change of ball position during locking, thanks to the design of the ball interior
• Integrated 360° panning and 2 camera threads (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16)
• Matte titanium finish
• All-metal design incorporating advanced polymer materials
• Grease-free ball support
• Made in Germany
The ClassicBall 3 II Ball Head from Novoflex is a dual-purpose support which acts both as a standard ball head, and also as a leveling base for panoramic photography. To utilize the head as a panning base the head must be mounted to a tripod or similar support in the upside down position. This configuration enables the mounting base to be leveled using the ball, ensuring properly aligned panoramic images, confirmed by the built-in bubble level. The ClassicBall 3 II can support up to 17.6 lb, stands 3.7" high, and weighs just 1.1 lb.
A matte titanium finish and an all-metal design blend both form and function, and three 90° notches add to the versatility of the ball head, allowing the camera to tilt 180° in three separate positions. Advanced Friction Control allows you to adjust the amount of tension on the ball by turning a center ring on the ball head. The grease-and-lubricant-free design prevents the ball and enclosure from attracting unwanted dust, dirt, and debris.
Novoflex 360 Panorama Base II
• The Novoflex Panorama II is a freely rotating panorama base.
• Can be mounted wither between the tripod and ball head or between the ball head and the camera body.
• Camera Mount: 1/4”-20; Tripod Mount: 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16.
• Weight: 140g (4.9oz);
• Dimensions: 3x2.4 in (7.5x6 cm)
• Has a knurled locking screw and Integrated spirit level.
• Ball bearing construction guarantees free rotation over 360˚
• German engineered and manufactured
Novoflex Q=Mount Arca Locking Quick Release Clamp
• Accepts all Arca-type quick release plates
• 3/8"-16 Threaded base hole, with reducer bushing to attach to 1/4"-20 threaded screws
• Allen-wrench activated anti-twist pin prohibits loss of friction between Q=Mount & tripod head
• Captive clamping mechanism cannot accidentally fall off
Novoflex Universal Panorama Plate
Gives independent pan control to ballheads that don't have it, so you can move solely the left-right axis without affecting the orientation of the ball itself. Has a built-in bubble level. Great for use with Magic Ball & Mini Magic Ball. Comes with a standard Euro 3/8"-16 hole in the bottom but also has a reducer bushing to convert it to the smaller 1/4"-20 thread size.
• High stability with low weight
• Sensitive friction control
• 360° panoramic rotation
• Novoflex "D in O" Pan & Tilt Head (Silver) - Supports 6.60 lb (2.99 kg)
• Removable Video Pin
• Removable Locking Grip
The "D in O" is a milestone development in pan tilt heads. Exceptionally smooth horizontal and vertical pannings can both be immediatlely fixed with one slight turn. Fantastic for telescopes and monoculars as well as video cameras, SLRs and view cameras.
Combined with tripod collar lenses, the "D in O" provides nearly limitless adjustment options, becoming a full 3D head. Both horizontal and vertical camera settings are possible in the 90° position.
• 1/4" -20 camera screw and locating pin
• Silicone padding prevents scratches and twisting
• Genuine leather lining on one side
• Lens center mark
The GH-02 Gimbal Head from Sunwayfoto allows quick movement of long lenses and camera rigs up to 66.1 lb for tracking movement like sports, wildlife, and more. The aluminum construction features a hollow cylinder core for a combination of strength and lightweight convenience. The camera platform incorporates an 80mm Arca-type receiver and has up to 100mm of vertical movement on the vertical gliding plate. Bearings inside the panning base ensure smooth movement while horizontally tracking subjects.
• Hollow main cylinder design for lightweight yet rigid performance
• 80mm Arca-type quick release receiver
• Compatible with select quick release plates and accessory lens feet
• Removable vertical gliding arm may be replaced by accessory quick release clamp
• 100mm vertical platform adjustment on gliding arm
• Reinforced 3/8"-16 mounting base
• Safety Tilt-Lock immobilizes vertical adjustment
SunwayFoto GH-PRO II+ Geared Head Panoramic Tripod Head
GH-PRO II+ Parameters: • Clamp type: panoramic geared clamp GC-01
• Material: T6061 aluminum
• Dimensions: 140mm*85mm*131mm
• Net weight: 731g
• Weight: 4kg
• Base diameter: 56mm
• Horizontal movement angle: 0~360°
• Left and right movement angle: 0~80°
• Front and back movement angle: 0~170°
When speed and fluid movement matter, the MH-100 MonoGimbal Head for Monopods by Wimberly brings the functions of a full-sized gimbal head to your monopod with a fraction of the weight and bulk. Its new and unique design allow you to balance the center of gravity of your lens over your tripod, preventing lens flop while maintaining the full range of movement. The solid aluminum and steel construction of the MH-100 means that its only weight limitation is the strength of the monopod. It can be mounted directly on a 3/8"-16 threaded stud or can also mount securely on an Arca-Swiss style quick release receiver clamp.
The panorama panning base PANORAMA=Q 48) features a ball-bearing which guarantees a neat and free of play operation, a 360 deg. -laser engraved scaling with 5 deg. increments, a bubble level for exact horizontal levelling, an immersible anti-twist pin, 3/8"-1/4" tripod connection and an integrated quick release unit (type Q=MOUNT).
In addition it comes with built-in click stops with increments at: (16)22.5 deg. /(30)12 deg. /(36)10 deg. /(48)7.5 deg. as well as step less rotation.
Novoflex MagicBalance Leveling BallBase
The Novoflex MagicBalance Leveling Ball is a compact leveling head that tilts 15° in any direction, so you can orient your DSLR camera as you shoot on uneven ground, or while using a gimbal head or a panorama system.
A twist of the fixing screw enables you to make adjustments using just one hand. The MagicBalance's ingenious design is that of a half-ball in a socket. The small and sturdy leveling head is virtually maintenance-free and moves easily.
Its compact design (only 1.7" high and 2.4" in diameter) and rock-solid leveling make the head ideal for gimbal heads, for which topside clearance is an issue, or for 3D cameras.
Mounts to tripods with either a 1/4"-20 or a 3/8"-16 stud Made in Germany
The Novoflex Q=Mount DC Quick Release Base is designed to facilitate optimal adjustments of the camera, and is optimized for use on the Novoflex Multi Media Rack system (it can also be combined with the rail system from Novoflex). The direction and the clamping of the Q=Mount DC are arranged at an angle of 90° to the holder. This manual QR adapter has a safety pin (works with Novoflex plates only) that keeps the plates from slipping, as well as a double thread that will tighten the unit securely in a fraction of a turn. A quick release plate is not included with this base.
Double-sided quick release base
Direction of base is 90° to holder
Rotating built-in degree dial with 5-degree detent click-stop increments of 0, 4, 8, 12, & 24, and degrees of 0, 15, 30, 45, & 90
Photograph your world in 360-degree splendor with the IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp from Sunwayfoto. This clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp which can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When mounted directly on a tripod, it's a simple panning head. The included Arca dovetail plate allows you to mount the IRC-64 on an Arca-type compatible ball head – it adapts any head with an Arca-type receiver into a panoramic support.
Useful for HDR and other panoramic photography, the clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser-engraved index marks allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots. The built-in degree dial with 5-degree, detent click-stops allows you to space shots easily. During adjusting and shooting, safety stop relief grooves help secure your camera plate and prevent unwanted movement. A bull's-eye bubble level provides visual proof that your camera will be level. For resistance to scratching and corrosion, the IRC-64 features an all metal construction with an attractive, glossy black, anodized finish.
Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft
A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob
• Butterfly Handle
• 75mm Plate
• +15°/ -15° of Tilt
• Lock solidly with just a twist
• Max load：25 kg / 55lb
• CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Lightweight Weighs only 11.4oz (322gr)
• Base Diameter: 75mm
The LB-75 75mm Leveling Base with Butterfly Handle with 75mm from Leofoto acts like a 75mm half ball, providing +/-15° of leveling range capability. It locks easily and securely in position with the twist of the large butterfly handle at the base of the ball. This leveling base installs on any tripod leg set has a standard 3/8" threaded mounting stud.
The anti-twist safety screw design uses three set screws on the spider to secure the ball head in place on top of the leveling base.
Each material selection and manufacturing process were critical in acheiving the goal of creating the best lightweight panoramic tripod head available.
A quick list of what we believe makes the Carbone unbeatable:
• Custom weaved 10mm carbon fibre tubes.
• T6082 high grade alloy. Stronger and lighter than T6061
• Vapour honed surface finish removes all machine marks.
• MilSpec type III hard anodised.
• Twin bearing set-up for smooth and precise detenting.
• Brass detent rings for long life and great feel.
• Chemically etched stainless steel scales and marker rings.
• Super strong and light (445grams)Looks and feels awesome.
• Makes you happy every time you get to use it.
• Leofoto QS-60 60mm Quick Link Set, Tripod Ball Head Quick Release Mount Set
• Diameter: 60mm Weight:106g Mounting screw/hole: 3/8"
• The combination of a mounting plate for the tripod and an insert plate, which is attached to the tripod head
• The installed plates can be left permanently on the tripod or on the tripod head
• Insert plates can be ordered individually for the use of several tripod heads